Compass - Finances God's Way
Howard founded Crown Ministries in 1985 which merged with Larry Burkett’s Christian Financial Concepts in September 2000 to form Crown Financial Ministries. During his tenure as CEO, Crown became the world’s largest financial ministry teaching more than 50 million people in 80 countries. He served as host of the nationally syndicated radio programs, Money Matters, How to Manage Your Money and Ted and Tony.
Howard transitioned from the role of CEO at Crown and in 2009 founded Compass—Finances God’s Way. Compass’ primary focus is on teaching God’s financial principles through small group studies.
Compass is a worldwide non-profit interdenominational ministry that teaches people of all ages how to handle money based on the principles of the Bible.
Compass is here to serve churches, businesses, ministries, schools and other organizations by providing biblically-based solutions on handling money and possessions. Our experience and services include:
1. Leading globally with over 35 years of world wide service.
2. Bringing awareness to the 2350 verses in scripture dealing with money and possessions.
3. Equipping your organization with practical tools that open hearts to the transformation that can only come from God’s Word.
4. Assessing your organization’s needs through our experienced field team members to serve everyone in your organization, regardless of their age or financial position.
5. Discovering what God wants for the people in your organization, while not expecting anything from you.